This simple present questions test asks you to choose the correct verb for the questions in the simple present. You need to use words like do, does, is, and are.
Simple Present Questions Test
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
Fill in the spaces with the correct words for the simple present sentences. The options are “do“, “does“, is“, “are“, “am“, “Who“, “What“, “Where“, “When“, “Why“, and “How“.
1. Where (do) you live?
2. (Are) you a student?
3. (Does) she have a sister?
4. When (is) the class?
5. (What) time is it?
6. (Who) is your favourite singer?
7. Why (is) it red?
8. (Do) the children want something to eat?
9. (Are)they ready?
10. (When) does the game start?
11. (What) is your name?
12. Where (is) the washroom?
13. (Do) you like jazz music?
14. (How) many brothers do you have?
15. What (do)you want to eat for lunch?
16. (Does) she live in Mexico?
17. (Where) are my keys? I can't find them.
18. (Do) we need more juice?
19. (Is) the laptop broken?
20. Why (are) you angry?
- 1. Where (do) you live?
More Simple Present
Are you ready to practice the simple present? Try these simple present tests:
- 50 questions reviewing all simple present topics
Here is a reading test you can use to practice your reading comprehension.
This song by Coldplay helps you practice your listening skills and the simple present verb tense: