The second conditional is for unreal actions in the present. This second conditional test asks you to fill in the blanks with the correct structure of the second conditional.
Second Conditional Exercise 2
0 of 1 questions completed
Fill in the spaces with the correct form of the verb for these second conditional sentences.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verb for these second conditional sentences.
1. If I (had) (have) more time, I would read more.
2. If she won the lottery, she (could buy) (can buy) a new house.
3. Would you live in an apartment if you (lived) (live) downtown?
4. If I could play the guitar, I would (join) (join) a band.
5. I (would eat) (eat) more fruit if I lived in a warmer country.
6. If I played soccer, I (would be) (be) in better shape.
7. Where would you go on vacation if you (could) (can) go anywhere in the world?
8. Would you work in France if you (had) (have) the chance?
9. If I could be any super hero, I (would be) (be) Superman.
10. They would wake up early if they (worked) (work).
- 1. If I (had) (have) more time, I would read more.
More Second Conditional
Are you ready to check your understanding? Try these second conditional tests:
Want to see if you know everything about the second conditional? Try this 30-question exercise:
You can also practice the second conditional with these activities: