Superlative adjectives are used to compare two things in English. They can use “est” or “the most”. This tests checks your understanding of when to use “est” and when to use “most”. Good luck!
0 of 1 questions completed
Choose the correct form of the superlative adjective.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the superlative adjective.
Correct 10 / 10PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
1. Her computer is the (newest)
2. Those glasses are the (nicest) (nice) in the store.
3. She is the (oldest) (old) person in her family.
4. Mr. Kendrick is the (best) (good) teacher in the school.
5. My puppy is the (youngest) (young) of all my friends' dogs.
6. These books are the (most expensive) (expensive) books in the store.
7. I am the (worst) (bad) soccer player on the team.
8. These oranges are the (sweetest) (sweet) type of orange.
9. He is the (hardest) (hard) worker in his company.
10. That was the (most interesting) (interesting) movie I have ever seen.
- 1. Her computer is the (newest) (new).