Fill in the spaces with the correct subject or object pronoun.
He knows Tom.
He knows him.
1. He lives with Jennifer.
He lives with
2. Thomas likes the movie.
3. Jane and I are friends.
4. The computer is broken.
5. He will talk to Jeff later today.
He will talk to
6. The children play in the park every day.
play in the park every day.
7. He does not know Peter and Mike.
He does not know
8. My mother and father like baseball.
9. The teacher helped my friend and I.
The teacher helped
10. The hockey players have a game tonight.
have a game tonight.
Subject and Object Pronouns Test 2