In, on, and at are three prepositions that sound similar but are used differently. This test checks if you know when to use each as a preposition of time or place.
Can you score a perfect 10? Good luck!
0 of 1 questions completed
Fill in the blanks with in, on, or at.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
Fill in the blanks with the in, on, or at.
Correct 10 / 10PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
1. He lives (in) Germany.
2. They have class (at) 10:00 am.
3. Her birthday is (in) July.
4. Toronto is (in) the province of Ontario.
5. The meeting is (on) Monday.
6. Her wedding was (on) July 5, 2008.
7. I start work at 7:00 pm (in) the morning.
8. Easter is a holiday (in) the spring.
9. The bank is (on) Queen Street.
10. He lives (at) 1522 Main Street.
- 1. He lives (in) Germany.
Would you like more practice with in, on, and at? Here is the second test:
And here is the lesson if you would like to review: